Thursday, January 19, 2006
She was into S&M and Bible studies, not everyone's cup of tea, she would admit to me...
I'm creating a new folder on my destop. The brand new 'Fucking cool music' folder will house, in a slightly cliched way the music that it 'fucking cool'. I'm limiting the tracks in it to two or three from each album, thus creating the pinicle in music taste. So far we have:
Belle & Sebastian - If You're feeling sinister, a track I could listen to for, oooo, a rather long time
Architecture in Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind
The New Pornographers - The Laws Have Changed
It's still early days, but this term's goal (apart from the whole 'making the worlds best sauce for pasta' thing) is to try to get my music taste to it's peak. Uni is the time to do this. I'm young enough to be able to engage myself in such a task, so why not?